Moscow: 2-Hour Kostroma Folk Dance Show
Pickup optionalYour hotel or address in Moscow
- See the most beautiful folk show in Moscow
- Learn about Russian History
- Discover the legends of Russian costume
- Travel back in time with the best ballet dancers in Moscow
Watch as Kostroma cleverly unites lyrical sketches with elements of folklore and ancient Russian epic. Uncover the Russian culture through the nature of its people, social status and national coloring. Witness the temporal, urban, village, and military culture of Russia.
The Kostroma show involves 50 dancers, 15 reincarnations, 10 tons of freight, 600 unique costumes, 300 items of props, and 8 set changes. The signature image of the show is the Girl in Silver, a woman dressed in blue and silver embroidery. In local culture, it is represented by all kinds of handcraft. This truly Russian heritage is skillfully transmitted through ballet dance and costumes.
- Admission ticket
- Transfer (unless option is selected)
Prepare for the activity
• Due to high demand, the show has the possibility of being overbooked and the booking may be rescheduled or canceled