Moscow: 3.5-hour Excursion to Armoury and Diamond Fund
- Marvel at the treasures of the Diamond Fund (it is possible to use an audio guide)
- Visit the Armory Chamber and its collection of unique jewelry, court regalia, armor, coronation dresses, and golden carriages (audio guide visit)
- See some of the world-famous Easter Eggs by Karl Faberge
The tour continues with an excursion to the Diamond Fund, which houses treasures of the Russian Empire carefully collected from the 18th century. Here, the highlight will certainly be the jewels of the royal family, the imperial symbols of power - admire the the crown and the scepter with the famous diamond "Orlov." You can visit the Diamond Fund with an audio guide. You'll also get the chance to see in person the fabulous and priceless Easter eggs by Karl Faberge.
- Entrance tickets
- Tour guide
- Travel by public transport
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point is the red and blue information post in the center of the platform at the Revolution Square metro station. Address: Ploschad' Revolyutsii, Moscow, Russia, 109012.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• This tour involves significant amounts of walking, so please wear comfortable shoes and do not forget your umbrellas (in Moscow it often rains)!