Moscow: Kremlin Ticket and 1.5-Hour Tour
- Discover the Kremlin's greatest attractions, including the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon
- Explore the grand 15th-century Assumption Cathedral
- Visit the shrine of the Russian Tsars at the Kremlin
- Learn interesting facts and stories about Russian history from your guide
On your tour, your guide will point out many of Moscow's most famous sites. You can see ancient cathedrals, the famous Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, the magnificent palaces of old Russian emperors, and plenty of communist relics. There are plenty of opportunities to snap some photos, so make sure to bring a fully charged camera!
Stroll around the Kremlin's grand palaces and cathedrals, and get a feel for Russia's complex history as your guide provides interesting anecdotes and stories along the road.
- Skip the line admission ticket
- Licensed Kremlin guide
- Audioguide with headphones
Prepare for the activity
Go to metro station Biblioteka Imeni Lenina, Red Line #1, or Aleksandrovsky Sad, Light Blue Line #4. Use any exit. Find the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin, which looks like a white and red crown. The tour starts at the square in front of the tower next to its big arch. Your guide will wait for you near this tower with a big red umbrella saying 'Moscow Free Tour'.Open in Google Maps ⟶