Mooloolaba: Underwater World Sea Life Entrance Tickets
- Get up close and personal with hundreds of marine animals at Sea Life Mooloolaba
- Learn about animal and wildlife conservation on Australia's Sunshine Coast
- Marvel at ghost-like jelly fish and graceful sea horses
- Touch magical sea stars and anemones
- Explore the colorful fish of the Pacific Reef
- Go to the brand new Wreck Zone to admire the critters of Australia's coastal reefs
General admission will get you up-close to many of the creatures that live beneath the sea and show you more about their fragile ecosystems. Discover what animals inhabit the surrounding waters of Queensland and what measures are being taken to protect them.
Be entranced by the delicate movement of seahorses in the Seahorse Sanctuary. Touch an array of sea stars and sea cucumbers in the Tidal Touchpool. Explore the coral gardens, clown fish and sea anemones of the Pacific Reef. Go to the brand new Coastal Wreck zone, and learn about the many species that inhabit the coral reefs of Australia.
Learn about the unique wildlife of the billabongs, including freshwater sawfish, barramundi and pacu fish (a cousin of the piranha). Marvel at creatures whose ancestors have been in the world for more than 650 million years in Jellyfish Kingdom, come up close to fierce-looking moray eels, and much more.
- Entrance to Underwater World Sea Life Mooloolaba
- Food and drinks