Montreal: Historical Food Tour with 6 Tastings
- Enjoy a variety of cuisines, including Montreal famous dishes
- Indulge in 6 food tastings, including savory Alsatian tarts and poutine, a famous Canadian dish
- Get to know the city's Mile End area, known to have some of the best restaurants and bakeries
- Relax with beer and wine on Saint Laurent Boulevard
- Get advice from your local guide about the best hidden food gems in the city
Next, head north along Saint Laurent Boulevard, where you will sit and relax with beer, wine, and most importantly, locally-made sausages. Little Italy awaits you close by. Enjoy stuffed gnocchi with tasty tomato sauce. Next door you will find freshly baked bagels from Fairmount Bagel. They are so delicious on their own that the best way to eat them is as is.
Walk down Fairmount Avenue, arriving on Avenue du Parc, where you will finally have poutine, the famous Canadian dish with fries, cheese curds and gravy. The Montreal version also has smoked meat! While here, it is recommend to pair your poutine with a Quebecois beer. End your tour with some light crepes and fruit for dessert.
- All food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
At the park in front of the church of Église Saint-Enfant-Jésus du Mile-End, 5039 Rue Saint-Dominique, Montréal, QC H2T 1V1. This is a 10-minute walk from Metro Laurier and is also accessible by the 55, 51, and 46 bus. Upon surfacing from Metro Laurier, the road you’ll encounter is a one-way road so you must walk against the direction of the traffic of rue Laurier for to arrive at the destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes