Lamborghini Driving Experience from Monaco
- Get behind the wheel of a stunning Lamborghini Gallardo 560LP Spyder and hear the roar of the V10 engine
- Drive along the panoramic roads of the French Riviera
- Receive a souvenir video or certificate of your experience
- Experience part of the Monaco F1 circuit, depending on the meeting point
Cruise on the panoramic roads above and around Monaco. Depending on whether you opt for the 30 minutes or 60 minute drive. Choose to drive yourself or be driven on this tour that's available throughout the year.
From Monaco, in a car that turns heads with it's unrivaled beauty, head out of the principality along some of the Streets of the famous F1 Grand Prix circuit. After a short drive, find yourself driving on the beautiful panoramic roads of the cote d'azur above Monaco. Some of which have been used frequently in the Movies.
If you'd like, you can purchase a souvenir video or certificate, of your Lamborghini Experience to take home as a memento of your tour. (The video has to be arranged before the start of the tour).
- Professional instructor
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
If you are not staying at a hotel in Monaco, the meeting point is on the parking area of the cruise ship harbor, port Hercule, Quai Antoine 1er, and the the junction of Quai Ranier 1er. You will meet your instructor here, just by the souvenir shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
(photos or copies are not accepted)
• Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
• Driving license required with European letters, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary
• No deposit required. Insurance is included in the price
• In the event of bad weather conditions (rain or snow), the tour will be postponed or refunded (an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund)
• This tour is only available in French or English for driver/pilot (the driver must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently)
• At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15-minute segments (ask your instructor on site for details)
• Arriving late for the tour, will incur a time deduction from the duration of the tour
• No show results in no refund