Traditional Andalusian Bath and Ritual in Malaga
- Discover the traditions of the old Andalusian Arab bath in Malaga
- Relax with the temperature contrast of cold, hot and warm baths
- Enjoy a delicious green mint tea in the break room
- Experience the combination of a thorough skin cleansing and a hot stone massage
This session includes a traditional kessa massage, in which you'll lie on a hot stone table for 15 minutes, while your skin is covered with red grape soap suds and scrubbed with a cotton fiber glove (kessa). The scrubbing will cleanse your skin of any dirt and residues, and will be followed by a relaxing 15-minute massage. You'll be left feeling completely rejuvenated and fully relaxed.
You can also spend some time relaxing in the various different baths of cold, hot, and warm water, as well as the steam room and lounge where you can enjoy a delicious mint green tea.
- 1.5-hour session at the Al-Andalus Hammam in Malaga
- Mint green tea and water
- Bath gel, hair dryer, and lockers for your personal belongings
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the baths 15 minutes before the scheduled time .
The Hammam is mixed, except for the changing rooms.
Please respect the silence inside the facility.