Tapas Cooking Workshop & Market Visit
- Enjoy a visit to the Atarazanas Food Market
- Stock up on the ingredients
- Enjoy 4 different traditional tapas
- Learn how to cook the most traditional Spanish recipes
This activity begins with a visit to the vibrant Atarazanas Market, where a Food Sherpa-an expert in local gastronomy-will accompany you to discover the most surprising seasonal products of our region. Since this is a complete gastronomic experience, it will be there where you will choose some of the ingredients for the workshop later on.
The large and modern kitchen is less than a 5 minutes’ walk away from the market, in the Art District.
The team will teach you in a didactic, enthusiastic and participative way how to prepare traditional recipes, “classics” of our gastronomy, to enjoy as well the experience of having tapas or “tapear”.
You will see how to make the best entree with Iberian ham, traditional cod “tostón” or “ensalada malagueña”, pil-pil prawns, a surprising almond sauce or how to flip a spongy tortilla.
To accompany all of these tidbits, the team will select an excellent wine of the region.
- Olive oil tasting
- Aloreña olives or roasted almonds snack
- 4 different traditional tapas
- Wine or beer, paired with the menu
- Selection of seasonal fruits
- All the recipes