Malaga: 3-Hour Food Walking Tour
- Feel like a local by exploring Malaga’s most atmospheric and authentic areas and eateries
- Sample the local food at Malaga’s market
- Enjoy a traditional Spanish breakfast of chocolate and churros
- Walk through most historical part of the city to see the Moorish Fortress and Renaissance Cathedral, the Roman Amphitheater, and Picasso’s sights
- Walk down Calle Larios, one of Malaga’s liveliest streets
This 3-hour tour is ideal for a shore excursions or city break. Solo travelers, children, vegetarians, families, couples, and friends are all welcome, with no minimum group size required. You will explore a traditional market and taste local specialties at some of Malaga’s most traditional places. Enjoy all kind of tastings and an unforgettable experience of authentic and tasty Spain!
Your discovery of Spain’s food starts in Calle Larios, one of Malaga’s liveliest streets. This beautiful street with stunning 19th century architecture is the place to see and be seen. One of the most vibrant streets in Malaga, it is the 5th most expensive street in Spain.
After a nice walk you will reach the first stop with chocolate and churros (traditional pastry that you have to dip in very rich chocolate). From here you will visit a local market, enjoy some food tastings, and walk through the historical areas to see the Moorish Citadel, the Renaissance Cathedral, the Roman Amphitheater, Picasso’s sights, and much more.
- Walking tour with a licensed tour guide
- Breakfast with traditional chocolate and churros (typical Spanish breakfast)
- Tastings at market stalls
- Tasting of best quality Iberian ham and Manchego cheese
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Typical local ice-cream made of turrón (roasted almonds, cinnamon and honey)
- Anything not mentioned as included
- Admission to the monuments
Prepare for the activity
Tour starts at 10:30 everyday except on Sundays or public holidays (when the market is closed) and last 3 hours with very easy walking.
With a group of a maximum of 8 people, you can truly experience one of Spain’s most pleasurable passions - food.