Malaga: 3-Hour Private Customizable Walking Tour
- Tailor your tour to suit your needs and interests
- Discover the best reccomendations from your local guide
- Learn more about the life and times of Pablo Picasso, Malaga's most famous citizen
- Marvel at stunning views of the city and the wild nature beyond it on a hike
Alternatively, you could head out into nature and discover panoramic views of the city from a scenic viewpoint. During your hike, learn about the Moorish times in Malaga and discover exotic plants in the Subtropical park.
Another option is to explore some of the city's many museums. Learn about Spanish painters, history, flamenco, and, of course, the most famous malagueño - Picasso. There is a museum for everyone's interests, so take advantage and learn something new. You could also choose to focus your tour on the port area and learn more about the Andalusian lifestyle. Visit a famous lighthouse, Malagueta beach and see how the locals cook seafood.
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments