From Milan: Full-Day Coach Trip to Verona and Lake Garda
- See the sights of Verona on a walking tour
- Cruise across the azure waters of Lake Garda by boat
- Visit the charming towns of Sirmione and Desenzano
- Benefit from the services of a guide with earphone set
Marvel at the Roman amphitheater and the buildings on Piazza Erbe at the site of the Forum during the days of the Roman Empire. See the River Adige flow slowly through the city center before making your way to Lake Garda. Spend the afternoon at the lovely lake, and take an amazing boat cruise from the charming village of Sirmione to Desenzano on the southern shore.
Hop off at Desenzano to go for a walk and enjoy a refreshing drink or ice cream.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Professional guide with earphone set
- Walking tour of Verona
- Private boat cruise on Lake Garda
- Visit to Sirmione and Desenzano
- Meals and drinks
- Optional tips
Prepare for the activity
Meet near the taxi stand on Piazza del Duomo at 7:30 AM or at Milan Central Station, Piazza Quattro Novembre (corner with the Hotel Excelsior Gallia) at 7:45 AM. From 29th March the departure point from Duomo Square is at 7:15 AM and from Central Station at 7:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶