Milan: Leonardo Walking Tour, optional Sforza Castle Entry
- Visit the courtyard of the impressive Sforza Castle where Leonardo worked
- Pass the residence of Cecilia Gallerani, the Lady with the Ermine
- Meander through the narrow streets in the ancient heart of Milan
- Admire the monument to Leonardo in front of La Scala
- Reach the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, home to the largest collection of Leonardo’s drawings
Pass the former residence of Cecilia Gallerani, immortalized in Leonardo’s Lady with the Ermine. Learn where Leonardo crafted the equestrian monument to Francesco Sforza, and admire Milan Cathedral, that was under construction when Leonardo submitted his project for the lantern tower.
See the statue of Leonardo by Pietro Magni in Piazza della Scala, then continue to the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana in Piazza San Sepolcro. The museum owns the largest number of works by Leonardo in the world. Your expert guide will give you tips and information about other sites related to Leonardo that you can visit on your own.
- 2-hour walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets for groups larger than 12 participants
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to museums
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Outside main entrance to Sforza Castle by huge Clock Tower (Torre Filarete) just beyond big circular fountain. Guide will be holding a signboard with GetYourGuide and Art Discoveries Milano logoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 215094