Milan: History and Architecture Private Guided Tour
- Visit a selection of Milan's historical landmarks, including the Duomo
- Admire breathtaking architecture from start to finish and learn about the architects
- Explore charming neighborhoods and mingle with the friendly locals
- Discover hidden gems that only the locals know about
- Receive tips and recommendations to enhance your stay
Follow your guide through the city’s charming streets, admiring the intricate and impressive architecture that surrounds you. Along the way, learn about the various architectural influences in the city as well as some of Milan’s most prominent architects.
Highlights of the tour include the Duomo, the Gallery of Victor Emanuel, La Scala Theater, and more. You’ll also uncover hidden gems that only the locals know about, including Corso Garibaldi, Corso Como, and Isola.
By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Milan’s impressive history and architecture, as well as plenty of tips and recommendations to enhance your visit.
- Private guide
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the tour • Look for your guide who will be waiting in front of the horse monument and holding an "X City Tours" sign • In case of any problems or delays, please contact the local partner at least 1 hour before the tour startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes