Milan: 3.5-Hour Traditional and Modern Food Tour
- Taste the best Milanese food and wine
- Experience a ride on a local tram, as a real local would
- Learn about Italian food and wine with a food ambassador
- Discover new places that you would have never visited by yourself
Start your tour with a tasting of local Franciacorta sparkling wine in a hidden venue, a gem kept by wine lovers. Your licensed guide, the food ambassador, will introduce you to Milanese food, curiosities, hidden gems and lifestyle. One of the best-known dishes around is Risotto alla Milanese, so taste it in one of the best local restaurants, combined with a second pasta dish and an excellent local white wine.
Milanese and Lombardy cuisine are also known for the cheeses, so visit a place that can’t be found anywhere else in Italy, Resistenza Casearia (Diary Resistance), the only cheese shop in Italy selling cheeses only made with unpasteurized milk. These are just some of the stops that, walking you through a proper Italian meal of five courses, ends with a dessert tasting.
- Professional guide
- Food and wine tastings in six unique venues
- Ride on a local tram
- Hotel pick-up and drop off