Milan 3–Hour Cultural Bike Tour
- Cycle back in time and see archeological remains from the Roman era
- Admire the Duomo, the third-largest church in the world
- Enjoy historical commentary from your guide at every stop
Head to ruins of the Roman era, when Milan was the capital of the Empire. Move on to the Duomo Cathedral, the symbol of Milan, and marvel at its 135 spires. Visit the Teatro alla Scala, one of the leading opera houses of the world.
See other historic monuments and buildings, blending tradition with centuries of innovation. Experience a unique journey from the ancient to the contemporary, discovering the landmarks of the city as well as its hidden gems.
- Bike rental (with available accessories)
- Expert guide
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Bring an appropriate bag for your belongings