Historic Milan 3.5-Hour Afternoon Segway Tour
- See Milan's most famous sights by Segway
- Stop to take in the magnificent monuments in Duomo Square
- Learn historical facts about the city from a local tour guide or audio guide
The tour will take you to the Arco della Pace (the Peace Arch) and the Piazza della Scala, home to the world-famous Teatro alla Scala (Scala Opera House) and Palazzo Marino. Next you will see the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and then Piazza del Duomo, where you will be able to take in the beauty of Milan's massive cathedral and learn about the other monuments lining the square. If you like, the guide will take your photo in front of the iconic cathedral.
Next head to Piazza Mercanti, then travel the Chinese district passage along via Paolo Sarpi to Porta Garibaldi (the Garibaldi Gate) and Corso Como. Then see Milan's new skyline and learn about the history of the new skyscrapers of Porta Nuova.
The tour will end in the Brera district with a visit to the courtyard of the Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera (academy of fine arts of Brera). Learn about the history of the Palazzo Brera (Brera Palace) and of the district of artists.
- Small-group Segway tour
- Live guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Attraction entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour