Miami: Half-Day Open-Top Bus and 90-Minute Boat Tour
- Soak up the sun and feel the ocean breeze on an open-top bus tour
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Miami on a live guided fully narrated tour
- Marvel at the downtown Miami skyline and views of Miami Beach from a boat tour on Biscayne Bay
- Feel the vibrant culture and Miami energy through all the distinctly unique neighborhoods you'll visit on the tour
Downtown Miami and the Brickell district is famous for endless high rise condos, a variety of world-class restaurants, clubs and shopping. Discover the contrasting artistic Wynwood neighborhood, which draws artists from around the globe to paint their famous Wynwood Walls. Wynwood is also famous for top-notch dining and nightlife. See the lively Cuban neighborhood of Little Havana and be inspired by the history of Cuban immigration to the city of Miami.
The bus portion of the tour will end at Bayside Marketplace, an open-air shopping and restaurant district on Biscayne Bay. Here you'll board your 90-minute boat tour with bilingual commentary. You can choose to relax in the sunshine on the upper open-air deck of the yacht, or you can also spend time indoors in the air conditioning. The Millionaire's Row boat tour will not only give you the opportunity to see the beauty of Miami from the Bay, but also see the lavish homes and lifestyle of the rich and famous.
- Big Bus open-top sightseeing tour
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row boat cruise of Biscayne Bay
- Headsets to hear the live commentary or audio guide on the Bus
- Bilingual commentary on the boat cruise
- Free WiFi onboard the Bus
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The bus is just off the Pedestrian Street on Lincoln Road on the corner of Lincoln Road and Pennsylvania Ave. Please look for the Big Bus Customer Service representatives on the Street who will welcome you and scan your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶