Everglades National Park Airboat Tour and Wildlife Show
- Take an educational and exciting airboat tour of the Everglades National Park
- Spot alligators, turtles, and a variety of birds that are only found here
- Snap a photo with Jaws the famous gator
- Enjoy a wildlife show that features alligator wrestling techniques used by the Native Americans
- Try specialties like alligator tail and alligator sausage at the restaurant
- Visit the souvenir shop for that perfect gift
The swampland is often referred to as the River of Grass because it creates endless prairies of sawgrass that rise three to ten feet above the surface of the water. The sawgrass is often so dense that travel is only possible through natural water passages. The lush vegetation of the Everglades also includes mangrove, cypress, palms, pines, and hardwood hammocks (small islands).
Ride on an airboat, which is designed to operate well in shallow water and marshlands. Propelled by an aircraft-type propeller and powered by either an aircraft or automotive engine, have a fast and fun journey. The water is shallow enough in most places that you can stand in it so don’t be alarmed if your guide takes a quick dip during your tour.
- 35-40 minute narrated airboat tour of the Everglades National Park
- 30 minute wildlife and Alligator show
- National Park entry fee ($3.00 per person, free for children under 16 years old)
Prepare for the activity
• The last wildlife show is at 4:30 PM and the last airboat tour is at 5:00 PM
• Children under 6 years old ride for free