From Miami: Day Trip to Bimini
Pickup includedPick-up between 5:10 AM and 6:30 AM from select hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami.
- Travel to the Bahamas on board a smooth and comfortable ferry
- Avail of the full bar and duty free gift shop
- Get approximately 7 hours at Bimini to enjoy at leisure
Sit back and relax with a snack, or bask on the sundeck on the 2-hour crossing. Upon arrival, discover pristine beaches and historic attractions, including the famous Bimini Road that some believe is a remnant of the "Lost City of Atlantis."
Get a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts in Bimini and avail of full use of their outdoor facilities, such as bike rental, jet skis and beachside dining.
- Round-trip transfers to/from the Port of Miami from/to selected hotels in Miami
- Round-trip economy or business class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees and taxes in the Bahamas
- Transportation and a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts hotel in Bimini
- Food and drinks
- Children under 2 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
• This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
• The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
• Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
• The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
• You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
• It is mandatory to provide the full names of all people traveling in order to issue the ferry tickets. If you have not provided this information, your booking remains unconfirmed