Panoramic Tour of Kleines Spießhorn with Stopover
- Enjoy a guided snowshoe hike
- Benefit from lunch included in the tour
- Admire beautiful alpine views
Set out over the Krunkelbach Valley and hike up to isolated alpine pastures. Enjoy the beautiful views at the viewpoint on the Kleine Spießhorn.
This tour also includes a stop for lunch in a rustic mountain hut, as a reward for the strenuous ascent you will have completed along small paths and forest trails. This tour will proceed in any weather conditions, except for when the guides are convinced that it is too dangerous for the guests. Please make sure that you arrive on time as delays can unfortunately not be considered.
- Qualified local snowshoe guide
- Lunch at a hut (reserved tables, 1 cabin stew/vegetarian option, 1 drink of your choice)
- Snowshoes and walking poles
- Children under 16 years
Prepare for the activity
As soon as you reach Menzenschwand Hinterdorf (Hinterdorfstraße 58, 79837 St. Blasien), please folllow the signs to Menzenschwander Wasserfälle. The meeting point is a small parking lot with some trees around just 100 meters above the restaurant "Bergbeizle Zum Kuckuck" to the left. Please do not park your car at the parking area of the restaurant. Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour starts. The tour will start punctually at the indicated time. Delays can unfortunately not be taken into account.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour starts.
• The tour will start punctually at the indicated time. Delays can unfortunately not be taken into account.
• Guarantee of performance: This tour will take place in all weather conditions, provided there is no danger to the participants (at the discretion of the local partner). So please wear adequate and weatherproof hiking clothes, including mountain boots, gloves, and a hat.
• The only way to reach the meeting point is by driving with a car via Schluchsee/Aha or St. Blasien to Menzenschwand Village/Hinterdorf and then further on to Menzenschwander Wasserfälle. There is no public transportation available.
• Google maps and other navigation systems might lead you onto closed forest roads so please use the written description, which you'll find in your booking confirmation or give the local partner a call if you're unsure.