This vibrant, captivating audio tour of the modern city of Melbourne takes you to see sights including; the bustling Flinders Street Station and the many historic buildings such as the Melbourne Gaol and the State Parliament House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 12:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- Browse til your heart's content in a huge market.
- Visit the Old Melbourne Gaol, a former prison that has been turned into an interactive museum, fun for all ages!
- Audio-guided walking tour
- Entrance Fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Flinders Street StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only