Jumpstart your heart with a trip to the 88th floor of Eureka Skydeck 88. This lookout gives you stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revel in the stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
- Zoom up in the Southern Hemisphere's fastest elevator
- Battle the elements at 300 meters above ground on "The Terrace"
- Live the only "Edge Experience" in the world, 285 meters above Melbourne
- Entry to the Skydeck, observation deck on level 88 with access to lifts, viewfinders and the terrace
- Entrance to the Edge Experience (depending on option selected)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Eureka Skydeck 88 - Riverside Quay Southbank VIC 3006, MelbourneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Edge experience is an optional extra experience. It is not guaranteed that the Edge Experience will operate everyday. Operation of the ‘Edge Experience’ may occasionally be suspended, at the absolute discretion of management, due to such occurrences as: planned or unplanned maintenance, extreme wind, or severe weather conditions. The Edge is on a first come first served basis and cannot be booked for a specific time. Wait times vary depending on time of year.
- Please note that you can use the ticket for one day within the opening hours (last entry 9:30 PM). The entire experience will last about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (last entry 9:30 PM). The only exceptions to these opening hours are:
- Christmas Day: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)
- New Year’s Eve: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)