Toubkal National Park Day Trip from Marrakech
- Admire the spectacular High Atlas Mountain views
- Meet local people and witness their daily activities
- Take a lovely walk through several Berber villages
- Experience riding a camel through stunning scenery
Continue to Imlil, a famous Berber village that marks the entrance to the Toubkal National Park where most expeditions to the Jbel Toubkal begin. Stop for tea and a little rest before you start a short walk through the Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains. Meet the local people and learn about their culture and customs. When you reach the village of Aremd, enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the Toubkal National Park.
Enjoy lunch in Berber family house and you will have the possibility of making a short tour on a mule before heading back to Imlil. Journey back to Marrakech where you will arrive at around 5 PM where your driver will drop you off back at your hotel.
- Shared air-conditioned minibus
- Driver guide
- Camel ride
- Mineral water
- Soft drinks