Marrakech to Atlas Mountains & 4 Valleys Day Trip
Best Authentic Experiences
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels and riads in Marrakech. If your riad is in the medina, the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible spot.
- Explore the famous Asni, Ourika, and Oukaimeden valleys with an expert guide
- Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home
- See the 13,6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa
- Visit the magnificent waterfalls of Ourika Valley
- Get away from the hustle-bustle of Marrkech to the stunning Atlas Mountains and admire the traditional Moroccan life
Continue through the Oukaimden Valley, taking a secluded mountain road and passing through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones. Discover the authentic life of Berber people and enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical Berber house.
After that, visit the Asni valley, famous for its apple, walnut, almond and peach trees and enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the Atlas Mountains. The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 17:00.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour in the mountains
- Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house (Salad or soup with Berber tagine, couscous, dessert and drinks)
- Professional mountains trekking guide
- All entrance fees included
- Local taxes
- Fuel included
- Items of personal nature