Half-Day Quad Biking in Marrakech's Surrounding Desert
Best Adrenaline Rush
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car. Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee. You will receive information about the exact pickup location by email after booking.
- Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
- Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
- Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you'll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
- Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
- Mineral water
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Open-toed shoes
• Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount on passenger price
• Passenger option available (second person on quad bike)
• Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
• Under 16 year olds must ride as a passenger and can't drive