Discover Marble Mountain and Hoi An Ancient Town From Danang
Pickup includedYour tour guide will collect you from the hotel lobby at the pickup time.
- Travel by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Explore the Marble Mountains in Danang
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Marvel at Hoi An's Ancient town
First, head to the Marble Mountains: 5 limestone mountains that each represent an element. Discover the Buddhist and Hindu grottoes and temples. From the top of the mountain summit, Mount Thuy, you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Danang city and the surrounding mountains.
You will then arrive in Hoi An to take a break and enjoy a local lunch. After lunch, you begin to explore the Ancient Town of Hoi An. Visit the street market to witness local life at the street level. Explore the Ancient Houses of Hoi An while learning about their fascinating history. See the famous Japanese Covered Bridge, built in the 1590's and portraying a harmonious blend of Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese culture and influence. You will then drive back to your hotel in Danang City.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Modern private vehicle
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Any additional purchases not mentioned
Prepare for the activity
• Please dress accordingly to the weather on the day of the tour