From Marbella: Small Group Guided Tour of the Alhambra
- Travel to Granada from Marbella in a 17 seat minibus
- Visit the Alhambra with Nasrid Palaces
- Spend some free time in Granada city center
The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain, built during the middle of the 13th century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984. You will enjoy a guided tour, including the Nasrid Palaces, lasting around 2-hours and 45 minutes.
Also, you will be taken to Granada's city center where you will have free time to visit the Cathedral and enjoy the streets and corners of the vibrant town. At the end of the day, the very same luxurious bus will take you back home. Just the perfect way to discover the Alhambra during your stay at Costa del Sol.
- Transportation in a 17 seat minibus
- Entrance fee for Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces
- WI-Fi, phone charger on-board, and water
- Travel insurance
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• There will be a maximum of 5 bus stops during the trip with a maximum waiting time of 10 minutes