From Manhattan: 4-Hour Christmas Lights Luxury Minibus Tour
- Enjoy a luxury warm and comfy minibus for your exclusive use
- Marvel at the spectacular view of lower Manhattan from the famous Brooklyn Heights Esplanade
- See the Greenwich Village Christmas Tree under the Washington Arch
Join this tour as you journey out to the astounding Christmas light of Dyker Heights, Brooklyn. Aboard a luxurious minibus, travel along the streets of Manhattan and listen to your licensed guide who will entertain you with the rich Yule history of New York City along the way. Travel through Chelsea and the Meatpacking District, past the famous High Line and then down along the West Side Highway. On this tour, learn and see more than you expected.
Emerging from the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, ride along the Brooklyn Queens Expressway viewing the waterfront, and the expansive vista of New York Harbor. The Statue of Liberty will be visible off to your right. After a short ride, leave your minibus and tour Dyker Heights on foot for about an hour. The lights in the Heights range from tasteful displays created by local homeowners to extensive professionally imagined lighting extravaganzas. No matter what your take on Christmas lights there will be something for you to enjoy.
After you leave the Heights, make a brief stop at the famous Brooklyn Heights Esplanade to view the movie-like vista of the lower Manhattan Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. There will be more to see as you make your way over Manhattan Bridge back through Manhattan, ending up at the centerpiece of New York's holiday delights, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. On arrival at the tree, your tour will end.
- Luxury minibus ride to Dyker Heights and back
- A fully licensed NYC guide who will accompany you on your entire journey
- View of Lower Manhattan from the Brooklyn Heights Esplanade
- Visit to the Greenwich Village Christmas Tree
- A final stop at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Macy's at 35th Street between Broadway & Sixth Avenue. The PU point is at the clock tower that is directly opposite Macy's. Do not wait at the clock at Macy's. Detailed instructions will be provided on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶