From Manchester: North Wales, Snowdonia, and Chester Tour
- Explore Conwy, where a castle watches over a bustling harbor town
- Visit Betws-Y-Coed, a quaint village nestled among the stunning mountains of Snowdonia
- Marvel the glorious architecture of Chester's cathedrals
- Enjoy a mixture of castles, beautiful landscapes, and curious towns
Venture along the winding, scenic roads of the Snowdonia National Park before arriving in Betws-Y-Coed. This quaint town is known as the gateway to Snowdonia and is famous for its alpine trees and cosy cafes.
Chester is your next stop. This is one of England’s most historic towns and there is plenty to do here. It's advised to go straight to the ancient cathedral and learn about its remarkable past.
- Transportation by 16-seat Mercedes mini-bus
- Professional driver-guide
- Small-group tour
- Entry fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white minibus bearing the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour allows 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22 inch x 17 inch x 10 inch) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.