Palma de Majorca: Guided Tour of the Old Town
- Experience an entertaining guided tour through Palma's old town and admire its diverse architecture
- Explore unique squares, fascinating city palaces, Mediterranean patios and picturesque streets
- See the La Seu cathedral, the La Lonja exchange, and marvel at Gaudí's masterpieces of modernism at Plaça Marquès del Palmer
- Choose from a join-in German-speaking guided tour or a private tour available in 3 languages
During your tour, learn more about the eventful history of the metropolis and listen to stories about great builders and architects such as Pere Morey, Guillem Sagrera (cathedral) or the disciples of Antoni Gaudí (palaces and manors). See architectural masterpieces and important cultural sites, and especially the hidden treasures of the island's capital, such as the ornate courtyards called "patios" in Spanish.
Historical testimonies of Palma's past include the exchange La Lonja near the cathedral, the cathedral itself, but also a lot of secular buildings, palaces, gardens, squares and monuments. Also the Jewish quarter, the government building, the episcopal palace and the city wall will be visited and reveal thrilling stories. Get an impression of the culinary diversity of Mediterranean cuisine while you stroll through the lively market hall.
- Guided tour of Palma's old town
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Avinguda d’Antoni Maura 22, at the corner to Carrer de Vallseca. Near the restaurant Lennox The Pub. Avinguda d’Antoni Maura is the extension of Passeig des Born in the direction of the sea, beneath the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, opposite to the royal garden. In the immediate vicinity there is a stop for line 25 and 35 (Plaça Reina) as well as the car park Parc de la Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶