Full-Day Toledo Tour, Madrid Bus Tour and Tapas Tasting
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighborhoods of ancient Toledo
- Visit the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and marvel at the treasures within
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Madrid and take in the city's top attractions
- Savor Spanish tapas accompanied by a drink
Take in Toledo’s most important historic districts and monuments on a guided tour that includes visits to the Toledo Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tome, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca.
Visit 3 monuments with an expert guide. Visit the other 4 monuments on your own.
The next day of your tour of Toledo, board the bus for the return trip to Madrid. Enjoy a panoramic guided tour of the key sights of Madrid and savor some delicious Spanish tapas accompanied by a drink.
- Entry tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive guided visit to the Toledo Cathedral
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Panoramic guided tour in Madrid by comfortable modern bus
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as included
When you get there
• The bus tour should be taken the next day from Templo de Debod in Ferraz Street at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 4:00 PM, or 5:30 PM or from Santiago Bernabéu Stadium bus park at 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:30 PM, or 6:00 PM