From Madrid: Full Day Tour to Toledo
- Take a guided walk in the World Heritage-listed heart of Toledo
- Marvel at the synagogues, mosques and churches of one of Spain's oldest cities
- Tour one of the finest Gothic cathedrals in Spain
Located 70km south of Madrid, Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe. It was settled by Christians, Jews and Muslims, who lived together in harmony for centuries.
Dramatically situated at the top of a gorge overlooking the Tagus River, Toledo boasts mosques with horseshoe-shaped arches, Sephardic synagogues and one of Spain’s finest Gothic cathedrals.
Toledo is also known for its art, and from your guide you’ll learn why El Greco created his haunting paintings here.
- Transportation by comfortable bus
- English & Spanish-speaking tour guide
- 1.5-hour walking tour
- Tickets to the the Gothic Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé to admire the 'The Burial of Count Orgaz' painting, the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes
- Entrance tickets to attractions not specified
Prepare for the activity
Plaza de España, 7, 28008 Madrid, Spain, tourist bus stop, in front of number 7. Metro Station: Plaza de España. Line 3 or yellow. Departure time: 9:00 AM. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior departure time. Comfortable shoes are recommended. Guides will be wearing a yellow umbrella/yellow t-shirtOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
• Comfortable shoes are recommended