Majestic Madrid 2.5-Hour Walking Tour
- Visit Santa Cruz Palace and discover Plaza Santa Ana
- See Barrio de las Letras and learn about Cervantes, Hemingway, and García Lorca
- Enjoy The Golden Triangle of Art and see The Congress of Deputies
- Explore Teatro Español and walk through Paseo del Prado
Begin your tour directly east of the ancient heart of Madrid in the literary neighborhood, the Barrio de las Letras. It's here where some of the greatest writers, poets, and playwrights in history lived. The memorable quotes lining the streets make it one of the cultural highlights of the city by day, and the busy bars and cafés make it a party hotspot by night.
As you walk through the area, discover one of Ernest Hemingway's favorite bars, along with his passion for bullfighting. Then visit the Cervantes House, where one of the world's greatest novels, Don Quixote, was written.
Next, walk down Calle de Alcalá and the Paseo del Prado, where you'll find iconic buildings that form an incredible skyline of bold designs, vibrant colors, and monumental grandeur.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
This tour starts in front of the Tourist Information at Plaza Mayor Madrid. Take metro line 1, 2, or 3 to SOL station and then walk 1,300 feet (400 meters). When arriving at the meeting point, look out for guides wearing red t-shirts and holding red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• Your tour itinerary may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
You might also like...
Product ID: 37017