Madrid Tapas Experience Walking Tour
- Visit 3 great traditional Tapas bars in Madrid
- Enjoy special discount prices in each bar
- Learn how to pour traditional Asturian cider
- Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
- Taste the famed Andalusian Rebujito cocktails
On this 2-hour tapas tour of Madrid, tapeando is precisely what you'll do – in the company of an expert guide. The experience begins with your guide telling you everything about the origin and history of tapas in the various regions of Spain. They will take you back in time and explain how King Alfonso had the brilliant idea of forcing bars to give away small portions of food with every drink. Learn the traditional art of pouring cider, the secrets behind the most popular cocktails of “La feria de Abril” in Seville, and much more!
Tapas include classic homemade paella, marinated ﬁsh, patatas bravas, jamón Ibérico, cheese, and pan con tomate. While you taste these dishes, sip on beer, Rebujito cocktails, and/or Asturian cider. One round of tapas tasting at each bar is free, but you can pay for anything else you would like to enjoy separately. The guides will gladly recommend further tapas places to try while you are in Madrid.
You will learn the secrets of tapas and Spanish culture, and by the end of the night, you will have met some new foodie friends, learned how to explore and order tapas for yourself during the rest of your vacation, and discovered some of the oldest and most traditional districts of Madrid.
- Visit to 3 traditional tapas bars
- A variety of tapas and drinks
- Local guide
- Special discount prices at each bar
- Additional food & drink
- Pickup and drop-off from accomodation
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information at Plaza Mayor. Take metro line 1, 2, or 3 to SOL station and then walk 400 meters. When arriving at the meeting point, look out for guides wearing red t-shirts and holding red umbrellasOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is bilingual in English and Spanish
• This tour is wheelchair accessible