Madrid: Segovia and Ávila Highlights Tour At Your Own Pace
- Listen to your expert guide share anecdotes and stories about the history of Segovia and Ávila
- Admire the Wall of Ávila and the Aqueduct of Segovia
- Immerse yourself in history at two UNESCO World Heritage Listed sites
Learn about the Aqueduct of Segovia, a prodigy of Roman engineering and an icon that represents this beautiful city. From the Aqueduct, head into the medieval part of town and enjoy the stunning views from the Canaleja, then continue onto the Plaza Mayor and marvel at the spectacular Segovia Cathedral. Next, walk towards the Alcázar of Segovia which was once the fortified residence to the kings of Spain and boasts a magnificent architecture inspired by palaces.
After your stroll around Segovia, head back to the bus and to the next destination of the day, Ávila, another UNESCO World Heritage-listed city. Immerse yourself in this medieval experience as you step back in time in this fascinating city. Discover the history, curiosities and legends of this mythical and mystical city, known as the birthplace of Santa Teresa a proclaimed doctor of the Catholic Church. Wander along the incredible medieval wall and admire the city’s stunning cathedral, the romantic Basilica of St. Vicente, the small Market Square and the Baroque church of Santa Teresa among other places of interest.
- Round trip from Madrid to Segovia and Ávila via high-end bus
- Escort Tour leader in the bus
- City map with tourist information
- Any service not specified
- Guided walking tours
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes