Madrid: Royal Palace of Madrid and Círculo de Bellas Artes
- Explore the Royal Palace of Madrid an hour before the general public gain access
- Visit one of the largest food markets in Madird
- Experience stunning views from the rooftop terrace of the Círculo de Bellas Artes
Continue your adventure into the Barrio de la Moreria. Visit one of the largest food markets in the city, the Mercado de la Cebada. Enjoy a crash course in traditional Spanish culture, as you explore the stalls and taste wines, olive oils, and local delicacies.
Walk through the medieval streets of central Madrid. Stop at the picturesque Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol, the focal point of the modern city. Finish your tour at the Círculo de Bellas Artes. Follow your guide up to the rooftop terrace and experience breathtaking views over the entire city.
- Early access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- Luxury food tastings at the Mercado de la Cebada
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Prepare for the activity
The statue of Isabel II, in the middle of Plaza de Isabel II, at the Opera Metro station. Arriving by Metro: Metro Ópera is on Line 2 (red line) & Line 5 (green line) of the Madrid Metro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside Royal Palace of Madrid. Larger backpacks, umbrellas, and sharp items must be left at the cloakroom
• Photography is not permitted in the Royal Palace of Madrid
• All guests must have a valid ID on them on the day of their visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
Please keep in mind that the Palacio Real is subject to unforeseen closures due to events, which are out of the tour operators control. If for any reason the tour cannot run as described, you will be contacted as soon as possible, offering the best alternative