Madrid: Prado Museum Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the line and have more time to enjoy the museum
- Explore one of the most spectacular collections in the world
- Marvel at Velazquez' "Meninas," Goya's "Black Paintings" and Bosch's "Garden of Delights"
Gain insight into works such as the Velazquez’ Meninas, the Goya’s Black Paintings and the Bosch’s Garden of Delights. Marvel at the works of the best painters of Italy, the Netherlands, and Germany. Take a journey through the different eras of art– from Gothic to the Baroque, from Romanesque to Renaissance and Neoclassicism. Learn about the context in which the artists developed their technique.
- Official tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Guided tour of the Prado Museum
- Any service not specified in the "What's Included" section
Prepare for the activity
Monument to Goya. Calle de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid Coordinates: 40°24'53.9"N 3°41'33.0"W Departure time / Language: 12.00 PM Spanish - 4.00 PM English Presentation at the meeting point 15 minutes before departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs