Half-Day Prado Tour with optional Reina Sofia Museum
- Explore one of the world's finest art museums with a professional guide
- Learn about the history of the Prado Museum
- Admire the works of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists
Housed in an 18th-century neoclassical building, the Prado opened as a museum in 1819. Spain’s queen at the time was impressed with the Louvre in Paris and wanted to showcase an enormous collection in her own country.
At the Reina Sofía Museum, see works by Spain’s top 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide will provide commentary on the art, from abstractionism to cubism, to surrealism and modernism.
- Tickets to Prado Museum
- Tickets to Reina Sofía Museum
- Professional bilingual guide
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that the duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
• Please check which option you have chosen as the inclusions may be different depending on the option that you take.