Madrid: 3-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Explore Madrid's charming historic center on foot
- Learn about the history of Madrid, from the Romans to the present day
- Discover why there is a bear in the main city square
- Enjoy a gentle stroll through the capital's stunning streets
Departing from the central Puerta del Sol, your guide will immerse you in the energetic vibe of the Spanish capital. Hear stories of what Madrid was like throughout history and how it became the city that it is today. Learn more about Spanish culture as you wander through Madrid's stunning streets.
As well as learning about the city's history, you will discover the artistic side of Madrid, visit areas popular for nightlife and admire the city's spectacular modern architecture. If you're looking for a great way to see Madrid and learn more about the city and its culture, this is an unmissable experience!
- Local and entertaining guide
- Free maps of Madrid
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point is in Puerta del Sol, next to the statue of the bear and the tree. The tour meets at 11:00 AM each day, and your local guide will be wearing a red t-shirt and holding a yellow sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶