Madrid Lunchtime Walking Tour with Tapas
- Explore Madrid through its food and drink culture
- Sample typical Spanish and Madrid cuisine, such as fried squid sandwiches and Manchego cheese
- Taste 10 different tapas at various tapas bars
- Sip on quality wines and beers
- Stroll past historic monuments, including the Gothic Catedral de la Almudena
Mornings are the best time to taste fresh tapas and see Madrid before the blaze of the midday sun. Walk the Baroque streets for 3 hours, stopping to enjoy venues along the way. Each tour is different and tailored to what visitors want to see, drink, and eat.
As you stroll, see historic attractions such as the busy Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and Plaza de la Villa. Admire the romantic 16th-century Puente de Segovia, the remains of the Muralla Árabe (Muslim Wall), and the monumental Plaza de Oriente.
Other highlights include the late Gothic Catedral de la Almudena, the vast Palacio Real (Royal Palace), and the exquisitely landscaped Jardines de Sabatini.
- Every drink and tapa in each bar
- Cultural and historical remarks during the walk
- Advice about what to do in Madrid during your stay
- Transportation to the meeting point