Visit Madrid's largest bullring, the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas; one of the city's most important cultural landmarks. This short tour of José Espeliú's grand Neo-Mudéjar monument provides an unmissable insight into Spain's sporting passion and history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The box office of Las Ventas Bullring (Plaza de Toros), Calle Alcala 237, Madrid. Metro stop: La Ventas (line 2), or bus routes 12, 21, 38, 53, 106, 110, 146.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If circumstances (e.g. maintenance works) dictate a change or hindrance to the usual tour, an alternative tour inside the Las Ventas bullring will be offered
- Interactive experiences such as the Virtual Bullfighting Game are included with the ticket