From Madrid: Toledo with 7 Monuments and Optional Cathedral
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighborhoods of Toledo
- Enter 7 different buildings and monuments for free
- See El Greco paintings in the Church of Santo Tomé
- Discover the mysteries of the Cathedral (if option selected)
- Take advantage of extra time to revisit your favourite places
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to 3 emblematic sites such as the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you will visit the city’s 7 most important historic districts and monuments with fast track entry (3 with guide, and 4 in your own). Also you will be able to visit the Toledo Cathedral with our guide (if option selected).
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own – with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by us – including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles. Alternately, if you just want to sat back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend you some great places, touristic or local.
At the end of your Toledo Tour (the experience in total lasts around 9 hours), you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do in the evening or for the rest of your stay.
- Entry tickets to 7 monuments
- Entry tickets to the Cathedral (if option selected)
- Round-trip transportation by bus
- Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Prepare for the activity
9:00 AM: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street). 9:30 AM: Neptuno Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno, next to the Tourist Information Point). Sundays: the 9:30 AM tour starts at Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, 8 (Atocha).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• On Sundays the tour starts at 9:30 AM in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
From £47.48 £37.98 per person