Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Priority Ticket & Photo Option
- Get up close to your favorite stars and celebrities like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee or Taylor Swift
- Stand next to icons such as Brad Pitt, Jay Chou and Johnny Depp
- Immerse yourself in an interactive fantasy world with Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk
- Explore Yayoi Kusama's inner world and release yourself in the experience of "self-obliteration"
- Visit the Children Zone and see cartoon characters like Hello Kitty and Yokai-Watch
Score a penalty goal on the football pitch with David Beckham. Play one-on-one against Yao Ming, the “Giant on the Basketball Court.” Chill out with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Have breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn. Have a 6R photo taken with one of your favorite celebrity’s by one of Madame Tussaud’s professional photographers.
Visit the Kung Fu Zone and meet all the iconic figures of the “Hollywood of the East.” The Kung Fu Zone is Hong Kong’s first permanent tribute to martial arts and local Kung Fu films and features recreations of classic combat scenes from Asian cinema. Show of your Shaolin style with Jackie Chan and Jet Li, and meet other beloved Chinese stars.
- Priority entrance with reduced waiting times
- 6R professional photo (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Shop P101, The Peak Tower No. 128 Peak Road The Peak, Hong Kong Access Info • New World First Bus no. 15C + Peak Tram: Take New World First Bus no. 15C from the Central (Pier 7) to the Garden Road Peak Tram Terminus. Then take the tram up to The Peak Tower. • On Foot + Peak Tram: Take the J2 Exit of Central MTR Station, walk through Chater Garden to get to the Garden Road Peak Tram Terminus. Then take the tram up to The Peak Tower. • New World First Bus no. 15: From Central (Pier 7) via Admiralty, Wanchai to the bus terminus at The Peak. Then walk to The Peak Tower. • Minibus no. 1: From MTR Hong Kong Station Exit F, go to the minibus terminus at Two International Finance Centre. Take the minibus up to The Peak. Then walk to The Peak Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• This offer cannot be combined with other discounts and special offers
• Opening hours: daily 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
• Madame Tussauds Hong Kong may suspend or delay opening times during inclement weather
rainstorm warning, tropical cyclone signal No.8 or above.
• If the warning is issued before attraction opens, the attraction will delay the opening time until approximately 2 hours after the warning is lowered.
• If the signal is issued 2 hours before the attraction closing on that day, it will remain closed for the rest of the day. No refund or rescheduling shall be arranged.