Lviv: 5-hour Driving and Walking Highlights Tour
Pickup includedPickup from Lviv hotels and apartments
- Receive panoramic views of Lviv
- Take a visit to the charming and ancient old town of Lviv
- Stop at several of the must-see attractions of Lviv
- Gain an insight into Lviv’s ancient and contemporary history and culture
As you pass through the narrow and charming streets of Lviv, your guide will familiarize you with significant historical periods that the city has gone through and explain how they are reflected in the nuanced architectural ensemble of the city. Continuing further, you will pass the areas influenced by the Austro-Hungarian period, the Potocki Palace and the Lychakiv Cemetery. Your tour by car then ends in the heart of the city at the vibrant Market Square, which is home to lively cafés and authentic gift shops.
After your comfortable tour by car, your walking tour in the city center begins. Among the many fascinating attractions that you will see is the historical Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet. you can sense the charm of the city as you walk down the narrow cobblestone streets of the Old Town. More so, passing through the atmospheric commercial center, you will receive a glimpse of the best restaurants that the city has to offer. You will also pass the many fountains, which feature figures from Greek mythology. You will become familiar with Lviv’s history and its remarkable growth, as your guide introduces you to the Baroque exterior of St. Peter, the Paul Garrison Church and the Gothic-influenced Latin Cathedral.
- professional guide's service
- Transportation services during the first part of your tour
- Pick-up service from your hotel
- Admission tickets to the Lychakiv Cemetery
- Gratuities (optional)