From Lviv: Full-Day Trip to Mukachevo
Pickup includedPick-up from all Lviv hotels or apartments.
- Admire the architectural ensemble of Shenbornov Castle surrounded by a charming park
- Step back in time while visiting the ancient St. Miklos Castle in Chinadievo
- Marvel at the beauty of Palanok Castle located on a high hill
- Walk through the cozy streets of Mukacheve and learn the most interesting facts about the city’s history
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour with a private expert guide
Located in Chinadievo, St. Miklos Castle is 10 kilometers away from Shenbornov Castle and will be your next destination. This medieval castle keeps many secrets and legends from its past. The enthusiastic guides of the castle will make sure to bring to life the medieval atmosphere of this place and leave you with a positive impression. Then, you will arrive in the cozy town of Mukacheve, where you will have some free time for lunch (optional, own expense). Later, you will enjoy a walking tour of the city center and discover its main attractions such as Myru Square, the town hall, the Chimney Sweep Monument, St. Cyril and the Methodius Monument.
Afterwards, you will visit one of the most popular attractions of the Transcarpathian region – Palanok Castle built in 11th-century. Learn important facts and intriguing legends about this castle from your guide. Moreover, contemplate a breathtaking view from the observation deck of the castle. Then, start a return trip to Lviv and relax after an intensive tour program. Once you arrive in Lviv in the evening, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Professional guide service
- Transportation services along the route
- Pick-up service from the hotel
- Admission tickets to Shenbornov Castle, St. Miklos Castle and Palanok Castle
- Gratuities (optional)