Ride to the top of Mt. Pilatus by aerial cable car to take part in easy hikes through the Alpine scenery. Descend the mountain on the world's steepest cogwheel railway, and then cruise back to Lucerne by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Get jaw-dropping views on the cable car ride up Mt. Pilatus
- Brave the world's steepest cogwheel railway
- Cruise back to Lucerne by boat (during summer)
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Swiss Alps
- Transportation to Kriens by comfortable coach
- Fully guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Dragon Ride cable car up Mt. Pilatus
- Descent by cogwheel train
- 1-hour boat cruise with summer option
- Lunch voucher up to 20 CHF with autumn option
- Additional food or drink
- Personal expenses
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a completely guided tour
- The funicular is in service from May to mid-November, and the boat ride on Lake Lucerne is available from May to October.
- The gondola and cable car are not available at the beginning of November due to servicing.
- From October 21 to November 8, the ascent and descent will be made by cogwheel train.
- From November 9 to 17, the ascent will be made by cable car and the descent by cogwheel train.