Stroll through the city and visit the most renowned chocolate boutique and sample its delicacies. See the most iconic landmarks from Lake Lucerne and from the best panorama spots in a combined walking and boat tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Starting time 11:40 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
- Enjoy a private chocolate tasting
- Take a boat road around beautiful Lake Lucerne
- Visit Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument
- Experience the city as a local
- 45-minute chocolate tasting
- One-hour Lake Lucerne boat tour
- Full guided tour
- Walking tour
- Lift ticket to Lucerne Castle
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book a 45-minute tour extension and attend a Chocolate Workshop where you'll learn the secrets behind the sweets. Dates for this tour option: 2 January to 15 November 2019.