From Lucerne: Titlis Full-Day Tour – Eternal Snow & Glacier
- Discover the unique glacier world of Titlis Mountain and enjoy the stunning scenery of eternal snow and ice
- Venture up to a height of 3000 meters above sea level and enjoy breathtaking views from a revolving cable car
- Ride across the glacier with the Ice Flyer-chair lift, visit the Glacier Cave and pass over the suspension bridge
Board your coach in Lucerne. Enjoy a breathtaking drive from Engelberg up into the high-alpine glacier world of Titlis Mountain. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's steep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car Rotair. The sun terrace on top of Titlis Mountain (3000 m) offers unforgettable views of the alpine panorama of the Swiss Alps. Visit the Glacier Cave and take a ride with the Ice Flyer-chair lift to the Glacier Park. Pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge and look forward to a summer sleigh ride.
Drive back to Lucerne in the late afternoon after an unforgettable winter experience.
- Entry to all attractions mentioned above
- Experienced, multilingual guide
- Glacier Park, Ice Flyer/Glacier Cave and suspension bridge (weather permitting)
- Food and drink not included
Prepare for the activity
Until 31.03.2019, please meet inside the Starbucks at Pilatusstrasse 1, opposite Lucerne Train Station. From 01.04.2019 the new meeting point will be located at: Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne. Please be at the meeting point no later than 12:15 PM and don't forget to bring your passport.Open in Google Maps ⟶