Paris: Skip-the-Line Louvre Tickets with Lunch and Cruise
- Travel through time and see the historical masterpieces of the Louvre Museum
- Admire famous treasures of art such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- Enjoy your lunch on the Champs-Elysées at Leon de Bruxelles
- Unwind with romantic views of Paris on a Seine River cruise
Arrive at the Louvre Museum at 2:00 PM to take advantage of your skip-the-line ticket and enter the largest and most-visited museum in the world. You may select an optional audio guide available in 7 languages. Discover over 35,000 pieces of art divided into 8 departments. Make sure not to miss Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" or the famous Greek sculptures, such as "Venus de Milo" and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace."
After spending the afternoon in the Louvre, end your day with a rendezvous to Port de la Bourdonnais next to the Eiffel Tower to board a cruise on the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris with an audio guide and admire its many monuments, such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the many bridges with their unique architecture.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Louvre Museum
- Louvre audio guide available in 7 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, and Korean) (if option chosen)
- Lunch at Leon de Bruxelles
- Ticket for a Seine River cruise with an audio guide available in 12 languages including French, English (U.K.), English (U.S.), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
11:45 AM: Lunch at the restaurant Léon de Bruxelles Address: 63 Avenue des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris 2:00 PM: Louvre Museum visit Address: Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris Subway station: Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre, Line 1 or 7 8:00 PM: Rendezvous at Bateaux Parisiens just next to the Eiffel Tower Address: Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris Subway station: Alma Marceau / TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Even if you have skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum, there may be some waiting at the security check
• For your Seine River cruise, there is a departure about every hour from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. If you are too tired after a long day, you can use your cruise tickets any day and at any time; they are valid until the expiration date indicated on the ticket
• Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the Louvre