Venice Beach: 2-hour Group Surfing Lesson
- Try surfing at a renowned beach in Los Angeles
- Experience the eccentric spirit of Venice Beach
- Use the provided surf board and wetsuit that are included in this lesson
- Enjoy your lesson whether you're a first timers or you have upper intermediate skills
Start the lesson by getting geared up with the wetsuits and surfboards. Head down to the sand with your group of 5-6 fellow students. Spend the first 30-40 minutes training on the beach and learning all the important aspects of surfing. Your professional certified instructors will teach you how to pop up on the board, educate you about the ocean and end the land lesson with the most important part - safety.
After that, enjoy 40 minutes with an instructor(s) in the ocean getting coaching and helpful pushes. The remaining time will be yours to practice your skills and have fun in the water. After the class, an instructor will lead you to an outdoor public shower where you will be able to rinse off. Don't worry about your belongings, as you will be able to leave everything locked in the surf school van.
- Surfboards (8 and 9ft.)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
• If you have kids under 12 year or are looking for a class in Spanish, French, or German - please check the private classes
• The activity might be rescheduled or canceled based on surf and weather conditions; you will be contacted the day before if this occurs